About Stratos Wealth Partners
Jeffrey Concepcion, Founder and CEO, launched Stratos Wealth Partners in November of 2008 to fulfill a growing need among experienced, sophisticated advisors and their accomplished clients. Jeff, like many others, had become increasingly dissatisfied with existing brokerage models that made it more and more difficult for advisors to place their clients’ interests first.
Stratos Wealth Partners provides advisors and their clients with a distinctly different wealth management experience. One that effectively elevates all aspects of the financial and investment management experience for clients seeking more personalized concierge level service and innovative thought leadership. Stratos provides access to a wide range of financial products and strategies available in the marketplace today without the restrictions and conflicts of interests commonly found in most large brokerage firms and investment banks.
Stratos provides the infrastructure, resources and support necessary to allow financial advisors to focus on their core competency—advising their clients. And that, in turn, allows their clients to focus more time and energy on their own passions in life.
- Headquartered in Beachwood, OH
- $12.6 billion in assets as of December 31, 2018
- 87 Office Locations in 24 States, with 274 advisors nationwide
- Four custodial options for client assets- LPL Financial, Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade, and Fidelity Investments. No client assets are held at Stratos Wealth Partners
- Independent investment advisory firm, with no obligations to investment product manufacturers, and no cross-sell quotas or home-office directives that may lead to conflicts of interest
- SEC Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm with a fiduciary duty to our clients
- 2013 NEO Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of The Year Awards - Stratos Wealth Partners, Ltd
- 2015 Weatherhead 100 award
For more information about Stratos Wealth Partners, click here.